Whether your instruction is new curtains , a whole room change or maybe a longer term project moving through the house, allow us to inspire you and produce exciting proposals to make your home a relaxing, enjoyable place to live in.
Our Interior Design Service is available for those seeking innovative ideas and plans for their home. Whatever your preference, let your dreams and aspirations become reality allowing us to transform your home by providing a personal and reliable service to you whether it is simply a whole room or the entire home.
Let the colour surround you with a full blown splash of excitement, the age of beige has been challenged for those who dare! Or maybe you prefer...
Soft and Quiet
If soft shades of pale are your inspiration then introducing textures brings inerest and depth to the scheme. Artwork and objects are very helpful in bringing an injection of contrast to a soft scheme.
By visiting each client in their own home we are able to inspire and create schemes to suit your lifestyle and develop a seamless transition throughout your living space.
Quotations are always in writing and if required will provide options for you to contemplate. Timelines are important for both client and designer which is why we work with you at each stage to provide a mutually agreeable outcome.
A full fitting service is available.
What you can expect from Meadora Interiors:
- Free half hour initial consultation. (Further time will be charged but will be credited against final invoice should the project go ahead
- Written confirmation of project with detailed costs and fees
- On client agreement we will proceed to prepare colour scheme, including, fabrics, wallpapers, furniture, lighting, fittings as required
- Discuss project management and fees
- Contact necessary contractors (builders, decorators, plumbers etc) for estimates
- Further written estimate to provide all materials we agree on.
- Provide furniture and electric layouts as appropriate
- Personal shopping services available (please enquire re hourly rate)